top of page

Terms and Conditions

Your order is reviewed before your credit card is charged. This usually takes one to two hours after your purchase. Please make sure to provide the correct billing address for the credit card. If this is not correct, it may delay the process or cause our order to be cancelled.

- RJ Medical Supply reserves the right to suspend or cancel any order at 
   our discretion.
- RJ Medical Supply is not responsible for typographical errors.
- RJ Medical Supply reserves the right to adjust prices at any time.
- RJ Medical Supply reserves the right to suspend or cancel orders due 
   to product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price 
   changes and errors in advertisements. All orders are subject to product 
   availability. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfill 
   the customer's orders.
- RJ Medical Supply cannot guarantee the accuracy of HCPCS codes 
   that appear on this web site. We are not responsible for claims or 
   liabilities that may result from the use of this information. HCPCS 
   codes on RJ Medical Supply are intended for Medicare use only. 
   Information displayed may not apply to Medicaid, HMOs or private 
   insurance plans.
- RJ Medical Supply relies on the integrity of integrated system data and 
   on occasion a system error may occur that may reveal the wrong price 
   and or other product details. If this happens, we will inform you of the 
   error as soon as possible and correct the information being provided. 
   However, we will not honor orders placed on items that contain errors. 
   We do our best to provide up to date and accurate information bringing 
   you the best prices available so please understand even despite our 
   best efforts, errors may still occasionally occur. 

If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, we shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.


Note: We also do not guarantee that our prices listed on other web sites or price engines are accurate or up to date.

Venue and jurisdiction for any dispute or legal proceeding shall be in Okaloosa County, FL.

bottom of page